Mounting blocks are used for the installation of mini splits with the intent to ground condensing units, reduce vibration, and elevate them from dirt, snow, debris, floods, and other perils.
Condensing Unit Mounting Block
- Best apt for condensing units between 9,000 – 12,000 BTU
- Loading capacity: 309 lb per foot
- Includes set of 2 with screws, nuts, washers and caps needed for grounding
- Made out of reinforced PVC
- Lightweight, UV resistant, and rust free
Dimensions (H*W*D): 4 x 4 x 14CONDENSER UNIT, 14 in (350mm), 9/12KBtu, White, UV Resistant, 310 lb (140 kg) per block (set of 2 with screws, nuts, washers and caps)