Voltage protectors offer continuous protection against voltage anomalies which can damage compressors, motors and other sensitive electrically operated devices.
- Digital Three Phase Line Voltage Monitor
- PROTECTION: Loss of Phase, Phase Reversal, Voltage Imbalance, Low Voltage, High Voltage
- DISPLAY: Large custom LCD display indicates all operating conditions at a glance. Three large sets of digits provide easy system troubleshooting. VOLTMETER: Three independent voltmeters read both line and contactor load (backside) voltages. MONITORED VOLTAGE: 160 to 600 Volts 50-60 Hz. POWER SUPPLY: Power for the WPC-500 is automatically derived from any active phase. System operation is not dependent on the control voltage or a specific phase for power.
- CONTROL VOLTAGE: 19-277 VAC. Anticipator load is provided for operation with 24 volt electronic and mechanical thermostats.
- OPERATING VOLTAGE SET POINT: 175 to 650 VAC. Digitally adjustable in one volt increments.
- VOLTAGE TRIP POINT: Adjustable in 1% increments between 6% and 18% of selected operating voltage. Restart voltage set point (hysterisis) fixed at cutout voltage + 3%.
- VOLTAGE SYMMETRY: Adjustable imbalance trip point from 2% to 25% of selected operating voltage. RESPONSE TIMES:
- Phase Loss/Reversal: 100 mS max.
- Imbalance: Adjustable Response Timer
- Over or Under Voltage: Adjustable Response Timer LOCKOUT DELAY TIMER: Fully adjustable 0 to 720 Seconds (0 to 12 minutes). Digital display shows remaining time and user set points.
- SEQUENTIAL START TIMER: 0 to 30 seconds in one second increments.
- RESPONSE TIMER: 0.1 to 20 Seconds. Digital display shows remaining time and user set points.